2019 Portfolio Review & Workshops
PhotoAlliance workshops & portfolio reviews are meant to foster a continuing conversation between the art and craft of photography, between the individuals that make things and the practice of creating.
We design specific opportunities to take pictures, talk about pictures and share work and ideas. Groups are small, and the instuctorsare highly committed and engaged artists. Generally the workshops are for all ages and all experiences.
Our mission is to support the understanding, appreciation and creation of contemporary photography.
Register online or by phone
• For online registration click on the red REGISTER HERE button beneath any workshop page
• For phone registration call (415) 425.5608
• Email photo@photoalliance with questions and for assistance.
Wait List and Fees
• If a workshop is full, you may choose to be added to the wait list. If an enrolled participant cancels, PhotoAlliance will immediately notify the first person on the wait list. Email photo@photoalliance to be added to a wait list.
• If your class has a material fee it is used to reimburse instructors for materials they provide. Instructors may buy materials that are difficult to find or more economical for all to purchase in bulk. Workshops will clearly indicate if there are any added fees.
If a workshop is canceled due to low enrollment, you will be notified at least 10 days prior to the start of the workshop and you will receive a full refund. If you need to cancel you place in a workshop, please call (415) 425-5608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Canceling 21+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund less a $35.00 administrative fee
• Canceling 14-20 days prior to a workshop = 50% tuition and full material fee refund with no administrative fee.
• There is no refund for cancelations made less than 14 days before the first day of the workshop.
If you are not satisfied with your workshop experience, you may request a full refund.